Sunday, April 30, 2017

Which office has been the most helpful my first year at South?

This is a tricky subject, because every office has been helpful in their own special way. I do know, however, which office that has associated with my life the most.
Jaguar Productions, a student run office located in the student center puts on events throughout the year in hopes of breaking up the monotony of week in week out studying. Personally, I have taken advantage of their discount movie tickets: you can purchase movie tickets to Carmike or AMG theaters for $6 rather than full price, and you can do that 10 times per semester. Also, Jag Productions put on a Mardi Gras Ball and a block party at different times throughout the year with live music! They also coordinate with famous bands and comedians to come to campus. Jeremih came this semester and performed at the Mitchell Center and many of my friends had an awesome time. Now, as finals approach, Jag Productions are still working for the student body by bringing snacks to the student center at night all week, as well as organizing stress relieving games such as bow tag.
All in all, I believe that this office on campus has been the most helpful my first year at South because they have been the most proactive in my life. I look forward to seeing what they come up with next!

No comments:

Post a Comment