Monday, February 27, 2017

Physics is Fun!

Yes, you read the header correctly. My favorite course this semester is Physics 201! This is surprising, even to myself, because I never took Physics when I was in high school due to AP classes in Biology and Chemistry. Being a Mechanical Engineer major, I guess it is a good thing I am enjoying Physics because I'm going to be getting a steady diet of it over these next few years.
Please don't misunderstand, I do not enjoy the copious amounts of homework, or the way I always leave the class just as confused as I was when I entered it. I do enjoy, however, my amazing professor, Mr. Romulus Godang. He is known for his quirky sayings of, "This guy", "Physics is Fun", and "You are expert."Mr. Godang, I'm certain, is loved by our entire class, and I'm so lucky I have him as my introduction to the world of physics. And while we do have homework over the weekend, he is always more than happy to offer help to us on Monday morning before we have to submit it. If you are looking for a great physics teacher who keeps class lively as well as being very knowledgeable, look no further than "this guy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment