Sunday, November 20, 2016

Thank you, South Alabama.

Thank you South Alabama for giving me a second chance when things fell through for me getting into the Air Force.
Thank you South Alabama for furthering my education and helping me prepare for my future.
Thank you South Alabama for introducing me to all of the great friends I have met thus far.
Thank you South Alabama for having Greek life on your campus, allowing me to meet me brothers, my second family.
Thank you South Alabama for keeping your campus beautiful, giving me something to admire as I walk to class.
Thank you South Alabama for employing quality people that care more about the student than they do about their paycheck.
Thank you South Alabama for giving me a scholarship so I can be a first generation college student.
Thank you South Alabama for housing so many great clubs on campus, like Campus Outreach Ministry. The friends I have met through this club help me stay firm when life throws really hard lemons in my direction.
Thank you South Alabama for being located in Mobile, a beautiful city that is just the right distance away from home.
Thank you South Alabama for being my college, there's no where else I'd rather be.

No comments:

Post a Comment